In this article:
The Commerce7 POS works on any device with a browser. This means that you can use it on your smartphone (like an iphone or android), on a tablet (like a iPad), or on a regular desktop or laptop computer.
Integrated payment terminals
There are specific payment terminals we integrate with. A lot of thought goes into devices we choose to work with. Any terminals we integrate with have EMV capability, and support modern payment options. The gateways and terminals available to you will depend on the country you're based out of.
Commerce7 Payments hardware (US clients)
- Ingenico Link 2500
Device must be purchased through Commerce7, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. Click here for more information on the device.
Stripe hardware (Canadian, Australian and New Zealand clients)
- BBPOS WisePOS E
Additional specs and purchasing instructions available here.
If your business is based out of a country not listed above, please contact email@example.com for device options.
Other POS Hardware
Please note that Commerce7 does not provide customer support for external hardware.
- Receipt Printer: Epson TM-T88VI Receipt Printer.
- Barcode Scanner: Zebra Symbol LI2208 Mfr Part#: LI2208-SR7U2100SGN
- Automated Cash Drawer: APG Series 100 Cash Drawer with MultiPro 320 Interface.
- Cash drawer must have the Multi Pro 320 interface and needs the cable to connect (cd-101a 5' or 10' cable)
- Cable to connect Cash Drawer: https://posguys.com/Accessories/CD-101A_1118195