Learn more about how to edit and use the pre-built "Shop Now" campaign email template
Quick and clear message to invite customers to shop online, with a "Shop Now" button with a customizable link.
- Click on Marketing > Campaigns, then Add Campaign.
- You will see 5 email templates. Click the template called Shop Now
- At the top you'll always find general information about your campaign:
- Title: This is not customer facing.
- Tag: The list of customers that this email should be sent to. This searches for customer tags only. A campaign can only be sent to one customer list.
- From Name + From Email: This is what customers will see in their inbox when they receive the email. (The defaults here are populated from Settings > Email > Campaign Sender.)
- Subject Line: The title that appears in the customer's inbox.
- Preview Text: The email description that appears until the title in the customer's inbox.
- Follow the instructions below on how to edit the preset content blocks.
- For each content block you can click on it to drag and move it or delete it from the pre-set template. If you hover below an existing content block, you can also add new content blocks.
- When your content is complete and you're ready to send, click the "Send & Review" button at the bottom of the page.
For a more in-depth / general overview about creating & sending campaigns (not specific to this template), click here.
Editing the title block
To edit the title block, click anywhere on the title in the email preview window. This will open up an editing section to the right of the screen.
Make your edits using the available editing option.
Editing the main "Image" block
To edit the content in the main image block, click on the image block in the email preview window. This will open up an editing section to the right of the screen.
Add content and make adjustments using the fields in the editing section.
- First, upload an Image.
- Then, update the Alt Text and Link for the image.
- Banner Image: Check this box if you want to remove the extra space on the left and right of the image so that it spans the entire width of the email body.
- Alternate Background Color: use the toggle to change your background colour from white.
Editing the "Call to Action" block
To edit the Call to Action block, click on the product block in the email preview window. This will open up an editing section to the right of the screen.
Make your edits using the available editing options.