If you're switching from a different gateway to Fullsteam Payments, there are a few considerations. If you're just signing up and aren't switching, you can start here.
- Cancelling your Current Gateway (Options for Both Existing and New Commerce7 Clients)
- Connecting Fullsteam Payments & Stripe
- Compatible hardware
If you're not located in the US, the primary payment gateway for non-US clients is Stripe. You can get started by creating a Stripe account; learn more here.
Cancelling Your Current Gateway & Card Migration Options
Existing Commerce7 Clients
If you are an existing Commerce7 Client, you must cancel your current gateway and move your cards to Fullsteam Payments.What happens when you cancel your current gateway and move your cards to Fullsteam Payments?
- Send an email to email@example.com and our team will guide you through the card migration process. We will work with you to facilitate card migration from your current gateway to Fullsteam Payments.
- If you are a New/Onboarding Commerce7 Client, here are your options:
- Migrate your cards: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will guide you through the card migration process. We will work with you to facilitate card migration from your current gateway to Fullsteam Payments.
- Start fresh: If you choose to not migrate your cards, then you can simply start fresh in Commerce7 with no saved Customers cards.
Connecting Fullsteam Payments & Stripe
Payments can be set up in the admin panel under Settings > Payments. When you connect Stripe, it gives you the ability to enable Mobile Wallets like ApplePay and GooglePay. For more information on the steps, read more here.
If you're switching from another gateway, you can learn more about the migration process here.
Fullsteam Payments offers competitive, negotiable rates for all transactions that take place through our in-house gateway for our US clients.
Fullsteam Payments & Stripe deposits (US clients only)
US wineries using Fullsteam Payments with Stripe can expect to see two different deposits in their bank accounts. Since Stripe will be handling payments such as ApplePay and GooglePay, they will be deposited separately from rest of transactions that are done through Fullsteam Payments.
Stripe deposits will have fees debited from account after they have been deposited into account.
You need to purchase a compatible EMV device listed here. The Poynt devices will NOT work for Fullsteam Payments.