When completing an order on the POS, existing customers will automatically be emailed their order receipt. When completing a guest order, you will be prompted to enter an email address to email the receipt at the end of the transaction.
After entering an email address, you'll see the option to email a receipt and a new contact record will automatically be created so that the information can be captured for their next visit.
Acquiring emails for email receipts is a great way to build your database for future email marketing.
- If there is a tip, then Tip and Total after Tip lines are included.
- Payment tender types are listed at the bottom of receipt
- Long product titles wrap (on full words) and include a row feed if wrapped for readability.
8.5" x 11" Paper Receipt
You can print a 8.5" x 11" receipt while viewing any order after it's complete. In the POS or Admin, under Store > Orders, select an order, then click Print 8.5x11 Receipt.
Printable Receipt Example
- Are there other Receipt Templates to choose from?
For additional receipt templates you can enable the Order Print app by Treefrog Digital and there is also a custom template option. If you are interested you can reach out to Treefrog Digital who built the Order Printer app.
- Is it possible to pre-print a receipt that includes tip and signature lines?
You can pre-print a receipt from a Cart or POS - and include an optional tip line (for people who would like old style tips and signatures).