Training & Support
Point of Sale
Apps & Integrations
Account & Commerce7
How do I integrate with TOCK?
Initialize Integration in Commerce7
Before logging into Commerce7 on Tock, you must first create a data role in Commerce7. This data role should be a unique email not used for general Commerce7 access.
- Visit the Admin panel in Commerce7 and click on Settings, then Accounts
- Click Send Invite in the upper righthand corner
- Enter an email address, and select Data from the Role dropdown menu (this email will be used to log in to your C7 account from Tock).
- Click Send Invite
- You will receive an email prompting you to configure a password
Connect the integration in Tock
- Visit Control Panel in your Tock Dashboard
- Click Settings and select Integrations from the menu
- Scroll to Commerce7 and click Connect
- Log in to your Commerce7 account on Tock:
- Input your username and password
- Input the login domain for your C7 account (ex: "tock" in tock.admin.platform.commerce7.com)
- Select the business location (if applicable) you'd like to link to the Tock Account
Note: It may take up to 48 hours for all guest information from Commerce7 to appear in Tock.
You can find more information on Tock's website here.
If you run into trouble please contact us at email@example.com.