Note that the tDynamo is currently out of Stock (as of July 1, 2022)
Follow these instructions to get your tDynamo device up and running.
The tDynamo device is a new payment terminal compatible with Commerce7. This is a wireless device that offers a quick and seamless customer experience.
Depending on which type of system you are using, download and configure the MagneFlex browser for either Windows or iOS:
- Bluetooth Only
- USB Only
POS Profile Setup
iOS tDynamo Connection to Commerce7 (Bluetooth)
You can pair a single tDynamo to multiple iPads/Android tablets following the steps below. If you have multiple tDynamo's do not pair multiple tDynamos to one tablet as it is not possible to select which one to use.
Here are the steps to connect this to the reader
1. Open MagTek App, expand Admin and select Test Reader
- To do this hold the right hand side button down for 3 seconds and you will see the bottom light change from green to flashing blue
- Then select the tDynamo from the list
- Enter six zeros 000000 and click Pair.
- Select Set as default website
- Then on Enter URL and Credentials click the right arrow Browse to login page >
Windows tDynamo Setup
Please note: Windows setup is USB only and is designed to be used as a stationary POS. Bluetooth does not work with Windows at this time.
- Open the MagneFlex browser for Windows
- Visit https://pos.platform.commerce7.com
3. Click the bookmark icon in the upper right
4. Check set as default to make the Commerce7 POS login your default page.
5. Next ensure you've added the tDynamo to your POS Profile see below. Then you can try placing an order through the Commerce7 POS running in the MagneFlex browser and send the payment to the tDynamo.
If you already have a POS profile you do not need to create a new one, just use your existing profile.
You only need one POS profile and one tDynamo entry no matter how many tDynamo devices you have.
First Time Setup Instructions:
- Navigate to Settings > POS Profile
- Scroll down to Chip & Pin Devices
- Select add tDynamo device
This is for both Bluetooth and/or USB connections with the tDynamo devices.
Charging & Connecting Using USB
The tDynamo can connect to a USB host or charger either via its USB-C Connector or the docking stand.
Connect the small end of the USB cable to tDynamo’s USB-C connector
Connect the large end of the USB cable to the host’s USB port.
Use the host software to connect to the device and to test swiping, inserting, and tapping a card.