Dec 29, 2019
- Orders - If you place an order without a customer it is now possible in the admin panel to attach a customer to the order after the order has been taken.
- Customers - Meta Data on customers in the main admin panel has a slight redesign.
- Tasks - Tasks list now show in the reservation dashboard (similar to the main Admin Panel dashboard)
- Tasks - When a task is created it is immediately emailed to the 'Assigned To' account.
Dec 22, 2019
- Customers - Because you requested it... the 'delete customer' now has an extra confirmation box. (This may go away in the future as we expose the trash bin and allow for direct undos).
Dec 20, 2019
- Order Tags - Dynamic order tags can now look at both POS Profile and Channel.
Dec 18, 2019
- Customer Export - Customer export now shows the last 3 clubs a customer has belonged to along with their signup and cancel date.
Dec 15, 2019
- Club Packages - Ship date is now process date to better reflect what the date is for.
Dec 14, 2019
- Customers - When editing a customer in the modal, if you use meta data, the meta data now shows in the modal.
- Customers - We've changed the forms around when adding a customer so its clearer how to add customers without addresses, etc.
- Customer Notes - Customer notes now appear on reservations, club memberships, and orders, along side their respective object notes.
- Reservation Notes - Labelling has changed to make it clear which notes are internal and which notes are customer facing.
Dec 1, 2019
- Emails - If you do not have emails turned on, we will no longer send emails to user accounts.
Nov 27, 2019
- Groups - Groups can now have meta data.
Nov 25, 2019
- Club Memberships - There is some slight UI changes on club memberships, a new dedicated cancellation process screen and a checkbox to send or not send an email on the update.
- Allocations - Allocations can now have meta data.
- Webhook Logs - Webhook Logs now show the user. If you are using our webhooks, on a regular basis you should query the webhook logs for all failed requests.
Nov 16, 2019
- Australia Post - You can now export orders in Australia Post eParcel format.
Nov 11, 2019
- Reservations - You can now edit a reservation type when editing reservations.
- Reservations - You can now add 'Ad Hoc' reservation from the main reservations page. (Making it easier when managing reservations to simply create a new one)
- Reservations - You can now cancel a reservation that is marked as a no show.
- Customers - Birthdate is no longer required when adding a customer with an address (not sure how we missed this previously as birthdate wasn't required on edit).
Nov 4, 2019
- Abandoned Carts - See more details around abandon carts in the admin panel (include email address if the customer left one, as well as billing, shipping addresses)
Nov 2, 2019
- Customer Search - You can now search for a customer by their phone number (in addition to first name, last name, and email). If a customers phone number is 604-613-5343 - you can search for '604' or '60461' but you will not be able to search for just '5343'. Use the national number (without the country code).
- Club Packages - When you have a user choice club package, you can now set both the minimum number of products as well as minimum order value.
Oct 29, 2019
- Receipt Printing - Receipt Printing (you know - printing on that toxic thermal 3.5 inch paper) is now available in Commerce7. Learn more about receipt printing here.
Oct 28, 2019
- Notes - When searching or viewing notes, tasks, and flags - the object (ie Customer, Reservation, Order, Club Membership) now links from the note to the respective object. For example if your searching notes, view a note, and then click on a customer it will take you to that customer.
Oct 22, 2019
- Barcode Scanning - Barcode scanning is now available on the POS, event tickets, and product entry. Learn more about barcode scanning here.
- Reservations - When placing a reservation you can now add internal notes. These notes will be turned into 'Notes, Tasks, and Flags'.
Oct 21, 2019
- Event Tickets - A new event ticket app is available in the 'Apps' area for selling tickets to events (such as a concert at your winery). Learn more.
Oct 15, 2019
- Payment Gateway - payments on orders will no longer be pre-authorized in Commerce7, they will be directly captured. Learn more.
Oct 13, 2019
- Google Tag Manager - We previously had google tag manager enhanced ecommerce for products, cart and checkout (including impressions, clicks, etc). This has been expanded and now we are firing events on all reservations and club signups (including impressions, clicks, and all steps throughout the checkout forms)
Oct 10, 2019
- Order Export - Order export now contains linked transactions (showing refunds and previous transactions)
Oct 9, 2019
- Products - Products now have a web status (available, not available, retired) and an admin/pos/club status (available, not available) so a winery can control in which channel their products appear. (Retired products mean the product will not show on a category list, but will be available as a detailed page for SEO purposes and their will be no 'Add to Cart')
Oct 3, 2019
- Reservations - In settings, you can now have a from/to count that is different on the website from the admin panel.
- Reservations - When editing a reservation you can now edit both the reservation location and table.
- Reservations - When you are on a customer and start an order, it will start that order in the POS.
Sep 30, 2019
- Club Memberships - 🚩 🚩 🚩 We've added the ability to add notes, tasks, and flags to a club membership. Furthermore if you're processing a club you can now filter by these flags. (This is one of the best ways to manage special requests on a club membership).
Sep 29, 2019
- Reservations - For a second time in a week, we've updated the grid for both reservations and checkins. This time bringing back the groups - but not having it collapse or expand.
- Reservations - When you cancel a reservation you can now choose not to send a cancellation email.
- Order Export - When you export orders it will now show the bill-to and ship-to birthdates.
- Products - The "has shipping" was a little confusing so we changed it to "shippable product"
Sep 26, 2019
- Reservations - We've updated the grid for both reservations and check ins. We've removed the collapse and expand and show everything in one view. Let us know what you think.
Sep 25, 2019
- Products - Charge shipping is now 'has shipping' and signifies whether the product is going to be used in the shipping calculation and if it will go to fulfillment. For example, if you use ShipCompliant and if you want a product to go to fulfillment but not have a shipping value (such as a newsletter in a club shipment), then set the checkbox on and have the weight as zero. If you do not want the product to go to fulfillment, but you want it to go to ShipCompliant (such as an event ticket), then set the checkbox off.
- Inventory Position Report - Inventory Position Report now shows the inventory location.
- Inventory - Inventory screen now sorts by product title rather than the variant title (that was dumb we didn't do it before)
- Club Packages - When you search for products, you can now search by sku as well.
Sep 18, 2019
- Club Packages - You can now filter on processing issues to only find packages with issues.
Sep 15, 2019
- Vintrace Integration - Are you an Australian winery that needs better WET tax reporting? We have a new integration with Vintrace thx to Treefrog Digital. It's available for free in the 'Apps' area.
- Club Membership Indicator - When you search for a customer you will now see a 'diamond' by there name if they are a club member. On most customer displays you can now see if they are a club member and what club they belong to.
Sep 9, 2019
- Merge Customers - We've added the option to merge customers. This can be found under the 'More actions' context menu on a customer.
Aug 30, 2019
- Reservations - Add internal notes, tasks, and flags to any reservation. (Similar to notes, tasks and flags on customers and orders).
- Club Memberships - If a member cancels, and the reason for cancelling is 'Switching to another club', the cancellation email no longer sends.
- Tender Detail Report - Tender detail report now has a few additional filters including tender type and credit card brand.
Aug 23, 2019
- POS - Lookup a customer from reservations. When you start a new tab, the 'customer search' modal has a 'From Reservations' options to make it easy to start an order for someone who has a reservation.
- Reservation Property Map - when viewing a reservation on the property map you can now see POS carts associated with the reservation (or start a tab/cart from the table)
Aug 22, 2019
- Inventory Export - you can now export inventory from the Inventory list screen.
- Reservation Property Map - reservation property map now highlights tables where a customer is checked in (mutated state for if the table is reserved). Property map also shows customer name, lifetime value, and club membership.
Aug 21, 2019
- Reservations - create ad hoc reservations at any given time, overwrite guest counts and other validation. (Top right side of availability screen).
Aug 19, 2019
- Website Customer Profile - when saving an address or credit card the system will prompt the customer if they should update the club membership.
Aug 18, 2019
- Shipment Confirmation Emails - now link to the respective carrier for UPS and FedEx tracking.
Aug 11, 2019
- Designer Tags - we've documented a few more of our designer widgets and tags. One widget to highlight is the "club join button" which will show "Join Now" if the website visitor is not in the club and will show "Edit Membership" if the visitor is already a club member. (Potentially preventing a duplicate signup)
Aug 4, 2019
- Dynamic Groups - added Birth Month in Dynamic Groups. This is a great way to give a coupon/promotion for a customers birthday. Coupled with our personalization block you can create a great birthday experience. 🎂🎉🎁
- Reservations - "Check In" and "Closed Out" now take you back to the main reservation list screen.
Jul 29, 2019
- Reservations - bill to address is no longer required for reservations.
- Reservations - a new status of "Closed Out" has been added to reservation statuses.
- Reservations - in settings you can now control the guest count start and end count numbers.
Jul 18, 2019
- Notes & Tasks - uncompleted tasks will now be sent daily to the assigned user. Notes and tasks are now exportable.
Jul 15, 2019
- Notes & Tasks - search and filter notes and tasks. Go to 'Customers' and then select 'Notes & Tasks' in the left menu.
Jul 14, 2019
- Clubs - on the front end the mobile user choice package now opens by default. Admin panel no longer sends out emails for club membership edits. A new notification has been added to notify you if someone alters their club membership.
- Tasks - now show up on the dashboard if you are using tasks for orders or customers.
- Reservations - sub locations have been renamed to tables. Tables now have a min and max guest count. Availability search ensures there is a table available.
Jul 7, 2019
- Taxes - For our US customers we have licensed ShipCompliant Basic Tax Rates (taxes by zip). This is provided as part of our monthly licensing (no additional cost).
- Closing Report can now be exported (for those of you who like to print reports)
Jun 29, 2019
- POS - if you have a product with multiple variants it will now allow you to select which variant to add to cart.
- Orders - the list display now shows customer name rather than ship to name.
Jun 16, 2019
- Reservations have a printer friendly format.
- PST, GST, Bottle Deposits have been added to the Closing Report for Canadian customers.
- Minor tweaks and updates to reservation transaction emails.
Jun 9, 2019
- Added Sales by Department, Coupon Usage, and Promotion Usage reports.
- Meta data is now available on reservations and customer addresses. Also meta data is slightly reorganized in the developer area.
- Order Printer app (custom receipt printing) by TreeFrog Digital added to the Apps area.
- Shopping Feed (Google and Facebook Feed) by Highway 29 Creative added to the Apps area.
- Cool Wines (wine fulfillment in South Africa) has been added to the app section.
Jun 2, 2019
- Its all reservations. Take a reservation now and collect payment later. Take a reservation and have an external payment (yes external payments will come to the admin and POS soon). Blackout dates on locations. Temporarily hold a location / reservation without a customer.
May 27, 2019
- Create Forms! Create a form for your front end website. Collect customer data. Collect meta data. Ask questions. Review and export responses. Read the docs here.
- Added web hooks for Customer Addresses, Customer Credit Cards and Allocations.
May 25, 2019
- Added a Tender Detail Report
- All Sales Reports now show Tip and Total After Tip. Tender Reports now have filtering.
May 24, 2019
- Dynamic Customer Groups: Auto group customers in real time based on some set criteria.
- Club Packages can now have minimum order value threshold (similar to minimum quantity)
May 19, 2019
- A couple new permission levels for those staff that need access to POS and Reservations without accessing the Admin Panel. We now have Basic and Standard which are inclusive of Reservation Basic/POS Basic or Reservation Standard/POS Standard.
May 13, 2019
- Login to the POS with PINs. (Logout after each transaction, etc). Read the docs here.
May 7, 2019
- Closing Report added to the Order Reports and is also on the POS Reports
May 4, 2019
- Club Processing: Shipping coupons and promotions can now be applied to a club package. (This must explicitly be done on a package by package basis).
- Data exports now include meta data when exporting data.
May 3, 2019
- Club Exchanges: On the front end customers can now "exchange" product in a club package (in addition to adding or remove items).
Apr 16, 2019
- Dynamic Order Tags: You know - set some criteria and have the order auto tagged.
- Dynamic Product Collections Update: You can now sort products in a dynamic collection and you can do product filtering on the front end web.
Apr 14, 2019
- Low Inventory Notification: You can now be notified when a SKU drops below an inventory threshold.
- Email Marketing Status: We've moved away from the 'Accepts Marketing' and towards a multi-status 'Email Marketing Status' which matches our partners email integrations better.
- Wine Appellations / Varietals: We've added to our appellation and varietal list to support our new South African clients.
Apr 7, 2019
- You can now set the POS menu (ie what collections show up on the POS) and the order the menu items appear in. This is all done in Settings under POS Profiles.
- In club processing, on the member page, you can now filter and "process" on the filtered selection (similar to how you export a filtered selection)
- Numerous report changes and updates.
Apr 3, 2019
- Magic Links and Forgot Password now behave like Logins. If a user was on the checkout they redirect to the checkout. If the user was on a allocated product they redirect to the allocated product, etc.
Mar 28, 2019
- See edit history on products (ie who made what change). Restore a product to any of the previous edits.
Mar 27, 2019
- Order Export now has an option to export item detail.
Mar 26, 2019
- Commerce7 Reservations. Check out the documentation here.
Mar 14, 2019
- Export club member shipments (ie the people in a club package along with the package status, etc).
- Pagination now exists on club member shipments.
Mar 5, 2019
- Future ship dates can now be placed on orders in the POS and in the admin panel.
Mar 3, 2019
- New permission levels. 4 new permission levels including POS Standard (only access the POS), POS Basic (only access the POS, cant access reports on the POS or override pricing, but coupons still work), Reservation Standard (only access the reservation system), and Reservation Basic (only access the reservation system, but cant access reservation settings or reports). Documentation outlining different roles here.
Mar 2, 2019
- Dynamic collections. Setup criteria (for example the you want all products that are 'cabernet sauvignon' and then when a product is entered it will automatically go into the collection. The collection documentation has been updated accordingly.
- Product filtering. On the front end your designer can add product filters to a collection page (including dynamic collection pages). Designer documentation here
Feb 24, 2019
- Products in a collection can be drag and dropped reorganized.
- POS search now searches across all collections regardless of the collection your in (if you want to search a specific collection use the filter options).
- POS now starts on the first collection rather than on all products.
- POS bug fix - manually entered cards and card on files now respect all tip settings on the POS profile. Vantiv and USAePay also respect tip settings.
- South African currency (ZAR) and South African timezones added
Feb 17, 2019
- Export club memberships, orders, customers, and products as CSV file. Read docs here.
- Club memberships can now be filtered on signup date, cancel date, and order delivery method (previously could filter on status and club)
- Any search that allowed for greater than / less than now allows for a between filter. For example search for all orders between two dates or customers with lifetime value between two values.
Feb 12, 2019
- FedEx Hold at Location (HAL). A fully compliant FedEx HAL program through ShipCompliant (soon to offer UPS Access Points). Read setup docs here.
Feb 8, 2019
- New submenu in the order area called "Orders with Issues" which is a great way to just find orders that need to be dealt with.
- Products by default now only show visible products (use the filters to toggle visible, and non-visible products or clear the filter to see all)
Jan 31, 2019
- Web hooks for Promotions (create, update, delete)
- Web hooks for Coupons (create, update, delete)
Jan 27, 2019
- Web hooks for Carts (create, update, delete carts, items, etc) all fire web hooks
- Web hooks for Orders have been updated to handle fulfillment of orders.
Jan 21, 2019
- Reports for Sales by Order Tags and Sales by Pos Profile
Jan 20, 2019
- Sales associate can now be added/edited on carts, orders, club memberships and signups. (Sales associate shows up in the 'Add't Info' on the POS)
- Reports for Sales by Sales Associate and Club Signups by Sales Associate
Jan 18, 2019
- Turned personalizations on for all customers.
Jan 12, 2019
- Added ability to filter by order delivery method on club members inside a club package.
- Added ability to filter by categories on product list screen.
- Bug Fix: Search by active/inactive club members on club membership screen no longer overrides other features.
- Order Tags. Documentation coming soon.
Jan 12, 2019
- This is the start of the system update log.