Before you begin making clubs in Commerce7 - it may be helpful to understand the different types of club and what the terminology means. Learn a basic overview here.
- To make a club, navigate to Club > Clubs in the admin panel, then click Add Club
- Add a Title for your new club. (This title will be customer facing.) You can also add a Description for your club.
Don't worry too much about the formatting here - the design of this title and description can be adjusted in the CSS on your front end website.
- Within the club creation screen, you'll see options for having your club Available or Not Available on the Web.
- Available: Available on website for signup.
- Not Available: Will not be visible on the website.
- You also have the option to make a club Available or Not Available on the Admin side.
- Available: Visible on Admin/POS/Club and can sign up customers to the club.
- Not Available: Not visible and can not add new customers to the club.
- Next, you can add content to the Email Instructions that will be included in the automatic "Club Signup Confirmation" transactional email.
This allows you to have different email confirmation message for each club you create.
For more information on how to edit transactional emails take a look at our documentation on Setting Up Transactional Emails.
- You'll also see the website URL where your club will live.
Click the "Edit" button here to adjust the Slug (URL) and SEO information for club.
Meta Tag Title and Meta Tag Description are display when someone finds your page through a search engine, like google. You can leave these as is, or optionally customize it.
- When you're finished, click Save Club. Copy and paste the club's URL to see what it looks like on the front end.
Don't worry if no products appear in your club on the front end - this will come once you create your first package.
Note: Before going live you should have your designer create a "path" to this front end URL so that a customer can find your club. For example, a signup button or link site visitors can click to be taken to your new club page.